Thursday, May 28, 2009

My First Blog (Because Diep Told Me to Make One)

I'm going to start off by just talking about random crap because I think that's basically what Blogging is. I wasn't going to start Blogging but I had nothing else to do and apparently "Blogging is the New Cool Thing to Do and Everyone is Doing it", so I figured What the Heck I'll try it out. BUT I almost didn't because I couldn't figure out where to sign up for it. Diep said it was accessible through Gmail but its not.... So I googled it and eventually figured out how to do it. (I find that I tend to Google a lot of Stuff)

So far, the only thing I did today was eat Dim Sum in Oakland with some friends from my Freshman year dorm. Diep said to just go looking like shit. I didn't think she was serious but when I got in the car everyone was like in there pajamas. (Not to say they looked like shit , but it was very informal) So we go in the restaurant and the whole room is filled with like old school traditional Chinese people and when we walked in everyone in the whole room was staring at us like who the Hell are these people. They looked at us like we were trespassing onto their turf! Anyways we sit down and start eating, the food was pretty good. I was sort of glad that Emma was vegan because there were 5 of us and most of the dishes came in pieces of 4. So I thought it made sharing the dishes a lot less awkward. It was a very nice breakfast/ lunch and even splitting the Bill was quick and easy. Overall it was a very sucessful trip!

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep on Blogging because I think its kind of stupid and I don't know if anyone wants to read the random crap I write. Oh yea and I found out that Diep has an English name that no one knows about and I am really curious to find out what it is. I think I'm going to facebook stalk her high school friends and find out from them. I Hope whoever reads this enjoyed my first post. Maybe I'll write some more later....

4 comments:

  1. Lol! Omg. Your blog is so funny. :) Hahahaha. Keep blogging! I like reading what you write.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog Paul!! Glad I could make things less awkward at Dim Sum. This is terrific. You must continue!!!

    ReplyDelete